CHINESE HOUSES SEEDS
- Rare wildflower is showy and easy to grow.
- Violet and white Snapdragon-like blooms in great profusion in spring and early summer.
- Outstanding at the front of borders, scattered under deciduous trees, or as a ground cover for bulbs.
- Plants grow 1-2 feet tall.
- Packet is ⅛ ounce, about 2,750 seeds.
How to Plant CHINESE HOUSES Seeds
Direct sow in spring or fall into prepared seed beds that have been cleared
of weeds and have had the top 1 inch of soil loosened. Rake seed in. Press
into soil by walking over the area. Keep moist until germination. Can start
indoors in 2 inch containers.