DUSTY MILLER SEEDS
SILVERDUST Dusty Miller Seeds
- Forms neat 12 inch mounding plants with attractive, finely cut, silvery-white foliage.
- Excellent for front of borders or in containers. Beautiful when mass planted.
- 'Silverdust' Dusty Miller provides interesting contrast to green leaf bedding plants.
Packet is ⅛ gram, about 250 seeds.
How to Plant DUSTY MILLER Seeds
- Sow Dusty Miller seed in cell packs or flats. Press into soil, do not cover.
- Needs light to germinate.
- Kept at 75° F., germination is in 10-21 days.
- Transplant into the garden 8-12 inches apart.